Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Oh Wesley! (ep.1)

Wesley: mom will you fix my grapefruit so I can eat it
Me: sure, where is it?
Wesley: on the couch
Me: of course it's on the couch, doesn't everyone keep their grapefruit on the couch?!?
Wesley: *picking it up* see I told you
Me: I was being sarcastic
Wesley: Um I don't know what sarcastic means but it doesn't go with a grapefruit.

Wesley: momma will you go Easter egg hunting with me?
Me: sure, do you want me to tell you if I find and egg or do you want me to let you find it?
Wesley:  I'll bring my iTouch and you can facetime me if you find one.
Me: *shaking my head*

Wesley: When will I see the Easter bunny?
Gigi: you won't see the Easter bunny, just like you don't see Santa Claus, they come in the night and leave you presents
*about 20 minutes later*
Wesley to me: Gigi is wrong we saw Santa Claus at the Bass Pro Shop.


1 comment: