Friday, March 9, 2012

for real this time...

I've started my blog a few times, and I quit a few times.  It's something I really want to do and I'm going to keep up with it this time! 


Since I've been raising children and started my own business I have so much I want to share with my family and friends. Believe it or not I have family that hasn't been sucked into the addiction of Facebook, so they don't get to see as many pics and updates on my boys.  I also don't post the gazillion pictures I take or tell the funny stories on FB so this is a good place to share some of those.


Also I have this new fascination with being crafty and home making things.  I want to share my experiences and projects, such as making baby food, cloth diapering, gardening, and decorating.   Bree Van De Kamp is my inspiration  (haha!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment